Are men normally this flaky? (Long ramble...)

In truth, it' sounds to me like he's seeing one or more other girls. They're especially flaky when they're lying.

No boy is worth crying over except maybe one who wouldn't make you cry to begin with.

Loose him. If he is not chasing you then forget him. There are lots of guys out there. Trust me. I learned my lesson long ago that if you chase them, they loose interest. A relationship should not be hard or difficult. It should come naturally. If it doesn't then there is not much there.

So true. If they have to be chased down, the most you'll ever be to them is an always available "girl on the side". Everyone deserves more than that. If you keep giving, he'll keep taking. CUT HIM OFF!

you should be very careful with internet "dating"
My friend had several guys she met on the internet, and they were all fake, pretended to be something they were not, and when they got face to face, it showed.
she finally met a nice guy, and he turned out to be real. believe it or not, she met him on the internet also.
my daughter met her husband on the internet also, he is from england, and I was scared to death! she met in a christian chat room, and talked with him for a year before they met. his dad lives in georgia, and he lives here now, they are an hour away from me and have been married for over 7 years, and I have a 6 year old grandson. He turned out to be a really good christian man and stood true to what he said he was.
It is scary to be out there dating. I am glad I am married and don't have to do that anymore!
Good luck, and be careful! You don't have to settle for being treated like that! You need to find someone who will treat you the way you want to be treated! There are some out there like that!

I've got to be honest, I don't think I've ever cried over him.

Excellent. Very good. You just have to look at it like this: From a relationship standpoint, this is the best he's ever going to treat you. You certainly don't want or deserve whatever else he has in store for you.​

Back
Top Bottom