Are men normally this flaky? (Long ramble...)

I wouldn't have dealed with his crap half as long as you have. Seriously how long has it been since he has kept doing this to you? After the 3rd time he stood me up I would have said "So Long Loser!" The only thing you acheived in saying "Sure lets meet up" time after time after time after time.. is sending him a message that "Hey I will forget any wrong doing you send my way. Come walk all over me I won't mind."

Oh also, I want to say. Not all guys are like this one you have met online. I met my hubby online 7 years ago. We talked online/phone for a year. And I mean we was constantly talking. I would wake him up for work, then he would call me when he got home and we would talk till he went to bed. Or I went to bed. Which ever one. Then we met up after a year of long distance relations. And moved in together. Men that are serious about you, do not treat you like a door mat. They dont come and go as they please. They ALWAYS want to be there. Cause they can't get enough of you. Don't let this guy get you down. And don't let him give you the wrong view on how men are suppose to act. Not all men are the same. Some are jerks, some are work keeping.

Back
Top Bottom