Are my chickens sick ?!?

MattSiewrt

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 6, 2013
My chicken is not even a year old barred rock but he looks fine not acting funny or anything still goes out when I let them all out eats,drinks, it's just his legs there yellow but there's white and black on them and I think some of the other ones are starting to get it to please help I'm getting more chickens but I don't wanna get more and the others get sick please help me ! :(

Can you post a picture of his legs? Barred rock females usually have a dark line up the front of their legs. Most hatchery barred rocks aren't totally purebred, so you will see some differences in coloring.

My chicken is not even a year old barred rock but he looks fine not acting funny or anything still goes out when I let them all out eats,drinks, it's just his legs there yellow but there's white and black on them and I think some of the other ones are starting to get it to please help I'm getting more chickens but I don't wanna get more and the others get sick please help me !
sad.png
Please post a photo. Mottled black/white coloring on the legs is a normal characteristic of some breeds of chickens, but it could also be a sign of some problem.

Back
Top Bottom