Are my ducklings old enough to swim with supervision?

They are medium cut shavings and yeah I keep the bowl in there with them and keep an eye of the water as well. When I take the water out I take the food out so they don't choke.

I also read that I could finely chopped up some veggies and fruit for them. Instead of using like apples and stuff would it be alright to give them a piece of banana since it's already got a mushy consistency?

I also read that I could finely chopped up some veggies and fruit for them. Instead of using like apples and stuff would it be alright to give them a piece of banana since it's already got a mushy consistency?

Tomatoes.....frozen peas thawed out and mashed up....Just put into water...Sprinkle grit on and they will love it.....Duckling soup!

They are medium cut shavings and yeah I keep the bowl in there with them and keep an eye of the water as well. When I take the water out I take the food out so they don't choke.
Ok well ducklings eat a lot, so they may still be hungry and want to eat the shavings. What I did was wet their feed to a soupy consistency so they do not choke and gave it to them free choice. You may want to try that
Tomatoes.....frozen peas thawed out and mashed up....Just put into water...Sprinkle grit on and they will love it.....Duckling soup!
x2

Ok well ducklings eat a lot, so they may still be hungry and want to eat the shavings. What I did was wet their feed to a soupy consistency so they do not choke and gave it to them free choice. You may want to try that

x2

I never take away the feed or water with Ducklings.....once fully feathered you can at night.....Feed and water as soon as the sun is up.......

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom