Are my eggs fertile?

Clap p 1

Songster
May 12, 2020
Hempstead, Texas
I'm not very good at forums or what ever this is called and want to ask what you think about the fertility of some eggs I'm hatching for the first time but really don't know how.:idunno I was able to get the pictures loaded but that's as far as I can seem to get. don't know where to post. I think I have my pics in the wrong place too. Please TEACH me something new today. I don't know how to get my photos from the gallery. Now I have computer asking me for permission and I don't want to mess things up. So please rescue me.

Hello @Clap p 1, and welcome to BYC!

I've hi-lighted the attach files button in red. This is when you are creating a new post. The same button is also available in the quick reply (when you scroll down to the bottom of a thread).
attach.jpg

I looked at the photos of the eggs in the media section of your profile, and I can't see any clear veining yet. That's usually the first and best indicator, however the dark spot may be an embryo. Days 7-10 are usually clearer for candling, though you can see the veining and embryo as early as day 3.

Hello @Clap p 1, and welcome to BYC!

I've hi-lighted the attach files button in red. This is when you are creating a new post. The same button is also available in the quick reply (when you scroll down to the bottom of a thread).
View attachment 2162120

I looked at the photos of the eggs in the media section of your profile, and I can't see any clear veining yet. That's usually the first and best indicator, however the dark spot may be an embryo. Days 7-10 are usually clearer for candling, though you can see the veining and embryo as early as day 3.
Thank you for both your help and diagnosis.

Back
Top Bottom