Are my Pekín ducks Both males?

How old are the boys? It's a good thing they aren't interested in your Muscovy as large as they are. To make the ratio work you'd need at least 7 more girls If they are just starting into hormones you can bet next spring they will be interested in any females you have.
My boys if they begin acting like idiots and going after the females ganging up on her they will be in drake jail. Many on here that have 1 or multiple drakes have to remove their drake from the females if he is too rough on them.
They’re about 9 months old I believe. I haven’t gotten any females yet since they’ve only showed interest in each other and when they get the “urge” they go after each other only from what I saw. The musky and them really don’t interact much honestly. Evangeline (the fem) likes to keep her distance. She’s just a skiddish duck and she’s VERY fast so she’s often just running around lol. And if she tries to come up to them to eat or drink they run away from her.

I keep a close eye on all of my flock the but as of now my drakes literally only care about each other.

Back
Top Bottom