Are some of the auctions disapperaring?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Lark Rise, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lark Rise

Lark Rise Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    East Central Georgia
    I'm finding the new "auction" forum so hard to follow. Either I'm going crazy, or some of the auctions are disappearing. Does anyone have a good method for the new format?

2. madamwlf

madamwlf Nevermore Acres

Aug 22, 2010
    Mount Airy, MD
    I don't think they are disappearing. I think the seller is closing them and it looks like we no longer have an archive for auctions that have been closed.

3. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

4. Lark Rise

Lark Rise Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    East Central Georgia
    Oh, OK.
    I think it might be helpful, too, if the auction end date was in the title line, so I don't go look at expired auctions. I think I relied too much on the "timer" they used to have..... e.g. 2 days4 hours15mins before the end..... sigh.....I really miss the old auctions. Not complaining, just lamenting.

5. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Please remember that not all of the classifieds are auctions. Unless they have "Auction" in the title then they are simply a sale ad.

6. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    We are consolidating all the Q&A's for the BST system into one thread.

We will be closing all the different ones to avoid confusion and missed questions.

Please don't re-post your questions there as we are going through and moving them to the new thread.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/620276/bst-discussion

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by