Are some of the auctions disapperaring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lark Rise

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2011
East Central Georgia
I'm finding the new "auction" forum so hard to follow. Either I'm going crazy, or some of the auctions are disappearing. Does anyone have a good method for the new format?

I don't think they are disappearing. I think the seller is closing them and it looks like we no longer have an archive for auctions that have been closed.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/buy-sell-trade-bst-faqs

You can view open and closed auctions by checking both in the status area. Those check boxes are filters that allow you to personalize what you see.

5v04tpVq0qfUPh_HKETiXn3ydQUp-7I2Zn0P7r9Cba2UynO2_U4AYtR5a_FJDxC1et_sIxgOJ_4NJ_OzlgVCW9I9C4uGiH9amZOMsOenUGjHHf87FdA

Oh, OK.
I think it might be helpful, too, if the auction end date was in the title line, so I don't go look at expired auctions. I think I relied too much on the "timer" they used to have..... e.g. 2 days4 hours15mins before the end..... sigh.....I really miss the old auctions. Not complaining, just lamenting.

Oh, OK.
I think it might be helpful, too, if the auction end date was in the title line, so I don't go look at expired auctions. I think I relied too much on the "timer" they used to have..... e.g. 2 days4 hours15mins before the end..... sigh.....I really miss the old auctions. Not complaining, just lamenting.
Please remember that not all of the classifieds are auctions. Unless they have "Auction" in the title then they are simply a sale ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom