Are their Bantam Buff Orpingtons?

Yes there are bantam Buff Orpingtons, they look just like standards only smaller
wink.png

jumpy.gif
They DO look and act just like the standard ones. I just got my order from Cackle on friday. My new chicks are very round (they remind me of soft little golden ping pong balls) and friendly . I'm sorry I don't have a camera and don't know how to post pictures either or I'd have pictures up all over the place.
hmm.png

Edited because my keyboard is missing a batch of keys and is very hard to type on.

Last edited:
Mine realy are like the big girls.
love.gif
They are now 7 weeks old. I asked how big they will get and someone quoted the standard, check out the posts above. Mine are still small I don't know how big they will wind up. Someone told me they'll be about 10" tall. They are sweethearts and I can pick up two on each hand and carry them around. They come right over to be picked up and come when called. (remember folks I kept only 4 they are wayyyy beyond spoiled.)

I had extras at one point but they were at the dinosaur stage and nooooo one wanted them. Now they are starting to fluff out just a little, and are starting to grow into pretty little fluffy golden hens, all the freinds that turned the extas away are wanting them. I have been asked a couple of times for fertile eggs.

HAHA. NO roo. (and no egs yet anyway)
lol.png

I got a new camera, and so posted a few more picture of my girls in the everything else chicken related section.
Here are a couple more:

Aren't they cute

12945_dsc00233.jpg

They look "so much like real ones" to quote my mother, who can't understand why I would want chickens, especially bantam ones.

12945_dsc00264.jpg

Back
Top Bottom