Are there any breeders or hatcheries in VA?

Mike,

I am the one who made the original request and I did not have much luck on the Virginia website - lots of folks way to far away. I am in Halifax County Virginia and still looking for a reliable source. I have not gone to the TSC swap yet - plan to do that in June and that may be my best hope.

Sharon

That is where I got my Easter eggers. Ended up with 4 cockerels and 2 hens. Now I need to get more hens. I regimes my extra cockerels. Good luck

Hertzler Farm and Feed in Powhatan has pulleys reasonable prices. Also, craigslist for Richmond & Fredericksburg. There is a person selling Easter Eggers on Facebook in Virginia Poultry group.

Hi, does anyone know of a breeder with silkie pullets in the VA area? I've been looking far and wide and will travel as needed. Thanks for any ideas!

I am in need of a few chicks, near Fredericksburg, VA. I have only one that survived my last brood and it really seems lonely. Would like to add a few more to her brood. it is 5 days old. know of any local breeders willing to sell a few chicks?

I am in Virginia
yippiechickie.gif
Check out my website for my breeds I raise Standard and Bantam Chickens, Guineas, Geese, Ducks and Turkeys also raise meat rabbits and Dairy Goats http://cheapchickpoultryfarm.weebly.com/

I checked you out online... sent you an email too this morning. You sell in larger quantities than I need, not sure my hen will take care of more than 5 or 6 more. She has 1, that is 5 days old and seems very lonely compared to other chicks I have raised.

Back
Top Bottom