Are there any breeders or hatcheries in VA?

Looking for hens (ideally), near or at laying age, in the Williamsburg, VA area. Specifically interested in Buff Orpington, Speckled Sussex, Black Copper Maran, and Dorking. Is anybody breeding them near here (or within a couple hours of here) or have any they are willing to sell? Thanks!

Looking for silkie's as pets only, 2 at the most, located in Bedford, va, don't mind driving a bit for pickup any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!

Hi. I was just wondering if there are any breeders or hatcheries near or in VA. Any info would help! Thanks!!!
I live in Texas and I have ordered from Meyer. I ordered 15 chicks, they arrived on May 10.. All arrived alive. Weather was in the 80. Shipping is usually within 24 hours even if you choose priority.

I ordered my BR online, ordered 10, received 12, all alive and got within 24 hours, only difference is want the 2 silkie's as pets only for older kids, and was hoping they could pick them out

Hi. We are a small farm in Roanoke, VA focused on raising a variety of breeds of chickens. We currently have Ameraucanas, Silkies, Wyandottes, Marans, Svart Honas, and Frisian Gulls available (as well as Ringneck Pheasant chicks). This year we added a number of breeds including: Deathlayers, Swedish Flower Hens, Salmon Faverolles, Orusts, Blue Partridge Brahmas, Spitzhauben, Isbars, Olandsk Dwarfs, and Liege Fighters. We will have chicks and hatching eggs for our new breeds as they come available. We have hatching eggs when available as well.

Check out our Facebook page for Hound Ridge Farm or reach us by email at [email protected]. Thanks for looking!

Hi. We are a small farm in Roanoke, VA focused on raising a variety of breeds of chickens. We currently have Ameraucanas, Silkies, Wyandottes, Marans, Svart Honas, and Frisian Gulls available (as well as Ringneck Pheasant chicks). This year we added a number of breeds including: Deathlayers, Swedish Flower Hens, Salmon Faverolles, Orusts, Blue Partridge Brahmas, Spitzhauben, Isbars, Olandsk Dwarfs, and Liege Fighters. We will have chicks and hatching eggs for our new breeds as they come available. We have hatching eggs when available as well.

Check out our Facebook page for Hound Ridge Farm or reach us by email at [email protected]. Thanks for looking!
Thank you! Right now if I get any more chicks my DH may kick me and chickens out lol, we got 4 silkie's a lady was giving away for free as she had so many, but once he gets used to the idea of a lot of chickens I'm really interested in different breeds, colors, and egg supply. As soon as I get him convinced I'll be contacting you!!

Back
Top Bottom