Are there any fruits that are NOT ok for my chickens?

AS FAR AS THE APPLES GO I WAS HOPING ID GET THAT REPLY. I HAVE A TREE THAT IS IN CHICKEN LAND AND WASNT LOOKING FORWARD TO PATROLING FOR DROPPED FRUIT EVERY HOUR IN SEASON.

Quote:
someone posted on this same forum that they love cooked spaghetti, she said she thinks her chicks think it resembles worms! (if that helps, but i don't know about the rice) maybe someone else can enlighten us:)

Quote:
that makes since about uncooked rice. they don't want you throwing uncooked rice at weddings anymore because it will swell in a birds stomach!

hey your chicks will be in heaven with a apple tree:) we can't grow apple trees here, well that is what i have been told , no one has been successful at it.

Quote:
If it works then don't worry about it. Just use your own good sense. Just good advice on the fish...I won't be feeding my hens any fish that's for sure.
lau.gif

Mmmmmmmmmm
perhaps I can feed my girls (when they GET to me) a mixture of Garlic, cheese and a dab of butter - then I won't have to do any work to make a good scrambled egg breakfast!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom