Are there REALLY inbred cannibals in the woods of west VA?

then never drive down HWY 27 towards Lake Wales FL , there is aclown museum. But if you need security, the uncle of Dwayne Johnson has a wrestling school just a few miles up.

Holy God.... Clowns scare the crapola out of me. Something about a man dressed in ruffles and bright colors, wearing tons of makeup, and being too happy.....wth
Inbred Creepy Cannibal Clowns with Banjos

Don't be fooled by the media...the two places I've been in WV with the most inbreeding were also the places that have the most millionaires per capita in the state. They can afford to BUY their humans to cannibalize~processed and already packaged for the freezer~ and don't need to trick them into coming to the house for home butchering.

smile.png

Beekissed wrote: Don't be fooled by the media...the two places I've been in WV with the most inbreeding were also the places that have the most millionaires per capita in the state. They can afford to BUY their humans to cannibalize~processed and already packaged for the freezer~ and don't need to trick them into coming to the house for home butchering.

Hmmm, maybe some of them attended school, here: http://umc.colorado.edu/dining

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhg!!!!!! CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clowns = Creepiest things on Earth. Much worse than inbred cannibals.

Except for Inbred Cannibal Clowns. (ICC)

big_smile.png

wanna hear the story..?

here ya go (i can give you nightmares for years to come with these stories)

ok, before i start I just want to let you know that this story is TRUE and it actually happened!!

A few years ago a mother and a father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. So they called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later in the night, the babysitter got bored and so she wanted to watch tv but she couldnt watch it downstairs because they didnt have cable downstairs (the parents didnt want their children watching too much garbage) so she called them and asked them if she could watch cable tv in the parents room. Of course the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request. She asked if she could cover up the large clown statue in their bedroom with a blancket or cloth, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father(who was talking to the babysitter at the time) said.....take the children and get out of the house.....we'll call the police...we dont have a clown statue..... the children and the babysitter got out of the house safely, and the police later caught the clown impersontor running down the street. It just so happens that the clown was a enraged killer, who had escaped from jail.

also who wants to hear the "Have you checked the kids?" story??

Dear Glory I had the hair on my neck stand up. I loathe clowns.
ps.
I guess Capvin will never have to worry about my visiting that city.............*shivers*

Back
Top Bottom