Are these emu eggs fertile? Hatchalong

Pics
Egg #8 was laid a couple hours ago.

Now it sits in the egg shell pile waiting for a buddy. These two will be the last that can be incubated. (No cabinet incubator and waiting for the dirt bike parts to show up) Seriously considering letting Goose give it a go after the next egg 🤔
2ABDB1E0-546C-4766-A585-9E69C1A8266D.jpeg

They were vocal and displaying when I went to pick it up. Im going to assume that Goose has been busy with her…

4217C7DC-D327-482E-BD7F-0B53107238DC.jpeg

Egg #8 was laid a couple hours ago.

Now it sits in the egg shell pile waiting for a buddy. These two will be the last that can be incubated. (No cabinet incubator and waiting for the dirt bike parts to show up) Seriously considering letting Goose give it a go after the next egg 🤔
View attachment 2956501
They were vocal and displaying when I went to pick it up. Im going to assume that Goose has been busy with her…

View attachment 2956580
Why not, they just gave you 8 eggs. Who knows maybe they'll hatch out another three.

She left another yesterday. Set the two last night. Thought the incubator would be considered full… nope! 4 more can go on the rails in between 😁
3E14894B-DF5C-416F-A8AA-5C26368F0BFB.jpeg

I left the two leaning eggs out for a few minutes, the pointed ends did stay warmer but still not getting hopes up too high. We’ll see how the next week and a half goes! The first two eggs are smaller than the others. It also looks like hatch day, if it happens, would be earlier than 2/4. More like 1/31.

Back
Top Bottom