Are these emu eggs fertile? Hatchalong

#14 has arrived 🥰 Going to label with tomorrow’s date. I’ll be putting these three and the two first, dud eggs out where they sleep. I’ll leave them out during the day and see if Goose’s instincts kick in with 5 eggs sitting together.
View attachment 2977449
Thats a really good idea!:fl

#14 has arrived 🥰 Going to label with tomorrow’s date. I’ll be putting these three and the two first, dud eggs out where they sleep. I’ll leave them out during the day and see if Goose’s instincts kick in with 5 eggs sitting together.
View attachment 2977449

I looked through all of my emojis and I'm really disappointed that I don't have a thief emoji. lol 🥷

Thank you for keeping us updated! What if Goose's instincts dont kick in quick enough and the eggs freeze? Will they still be okay?
You’re welcome 🤗 I don’t think we have freezing temps for a few days. So if he doesn’t start sitting in that time, I’ll bring them in again. Or just sacrifice those eggs in hopes he’ll catch on. They’re marked so I can collect any future eggs laid. She should continue laying until she’s done for the season.

You’re welcome 🤗 I don’t think we have freezing temps for a few days. So if he doesn’t start sitting in that time, I’ll bring them in again. Or just sacrifice those eggs in hopes he’ll catch on. They’re marked so I can collect any future eggs laid. She should continue laying until she’s done for the season.
How many days are they incubating? (The eggos)

Back
Top Bottom