Are these Malaysian or American seramas?

All my Seramas are American. The Malaysians seem harder to find and they look a bit extreme to me
I really don’t blame you! I’ve only had Americans for my entire time owning fowl, but one day on eBay has gotten me interested in new things. At least for one hatch. I’m already building coops for the new wave of chicks I’m getting

I really don’t blame you! I’ve only had Americans for my entire time owning fowl, but one day on eBay has gotten me interested in new things. At least for one hatch. I’m already building coops for the new wave of chicks I’m getting
About a week ago I ordered 12 Serama eggs off eBay to add more color and better posture to my Serama flock. Judging by the pictures, they looked like American Seramas. Im just hoping I can get some cool colors and nice show birds 😁

About a week ago I ordered 12 Serama eggs off eBay to add more color and better posture to my Serama flock. Judging by the pictures, they looked like American Seramas. Im just hoping I can get some cool colors and nice show birds 😁
Unless it’s a bid, would you be open to sending a couple of active sellers my way? This thread has me rethinking my approach! If I could get some good postured, and colored, Americans then I’m happy with that

Unless it’s a bid, would you be open to sending a couple of active sellers my way? This thread has me rethinking my approach! If I could get some good postured, and colored, Americans then I’m happy with that
It was not a bid, but I dont remember who the seller was. Just search "Serama eggs" off eBay and you should find a lot of results

I might have honestly bought the last one but I don't remember. They have 9 days until they hatch and the seller said there could be some frizzled or sliked Seramas that hatch so im exited to see what they are.
If you go to your EBay account (little person in the upper screen) and go to “purchases” it’ll show you the post. Then it says the seller name, if you wanna send that my way. It not no worries!

Back
Top Bottom