Are these Mille Fluers?

Quote:
How do you know? DId you watch the video?

The only other colors they could be are Porcelain or Blue and they're definitely not either of those.

I don't need a hatchery-made video to tell me what is what. The pics show me already, that's not a Mille Fleur color . . . . Unless the color of the photo itself is seriously exaggerated.
idunno.gif

If that is the breed you HAVE to have then you'd better go to a breeder so you know what you are getting and not be disappointed again

Quote:
How do you know? DId you watch the video?

The only other colors they could be are Porcelain or Blue and they're definitely not either of those.

I don't need a hatchery-made video to tell me what is what. The pics show me already, that's not a Mille Fleur color . . . . Unless the color of the photo itself is seriously exaggerated.
idunno.gif

Then what do you think they are? I have two that look just like that and from my research here at the breed index I was positive mine were mille fleur d'uccles as well. I also have porcelains I believe (spelling).

someone mentioned this was a mille fleur d'uccle and I know nothing about the breed... it is 4-5 weeks and was in a mix bantam bin. We thought it was a cochin...

if im seeing it right it has the start of vulture hocks and a nice little beard as well. d'uccles can be sexed at 3.5 weeks of age as the cockerels would have a bigger comb that would be red. if i had some pics of a cockerel and a pullet at 3 weeks of age i would post them to show the difference. i do know that there are pics of them at 3 weeks of age on the d'uccle thread as i asked the same question when i hatched my 2 pullets out (sadly my mille died) i will see if i can find those pics for you to compare yours to.

Here are my ( I'm pretty sure!) Mille fluer d'uccles- they are almost 5 weeks old. I think the first and third are roosters and the second is a pullet. I could be wrong though as I've never done this before! [=][/] [=][/] [=][/]

Wondering if my mille fluer is a hen... now 6 weeks old. Small comb but it is light colored. what kind of comb do they have?

Back
Top Bottom