Feed store bantam breed?

Jjdesmo11

Songster
6 Years
Jun 1, 2017
Tennessee
IMG_5966.jpeg IMG_5969.jpeg IMG_5967.jpeg IMG_5975.jpeg IMG_5974.jpeg Hey, I’m wondering if this looks like a Mille fluer cochin or D’Uccle? Got it today and the black on the head is throwing me off. Seems too light to be a D’Uccle. What does the BYC community think? Thanks!
IMG_5969.jpeg

Pic 1-3 and 6 are Mille Fleur View attachment 3786822
That would be Mille Fleur d'Uccle.

Mille Fleur is the color variety, d'Uccle is the breed.

(Just clarifying because it's so easy to use a shortened form of the name, and then people get confused about what the breed name actually is. Some other breeds do have Mille Fleur varieties as well.)

That would be Mille Fleur d'Uccle.

Mille Fleur is the color variety, d'Uccle is the breed.

(Just clarifying because it's so easy to use a shortened form of the name, and then people get confused about what the breed name actually is. Some other breeds do have Mille Fleur varieties as well.)
yes Im bad about just saying millie fleur instead of millie fleur duccles. thanks

yes Im bad about just saying millie fleur instead of millie fleur duccles. thanks
Oh yay! Yes I raised golden neck D’Uccles for a few years but got mean roosters. Fingers crossed this is a pullet. I settled on salmon Faverolle bantams. And I have blue wheaten americauna bantams. But I can’t keep myself away from the feed store chicks. I think it’s the allure of the unknown hahhha!

Back
Top Bottom