Are these Mille Fluers?

Quote:
How do you know? DId you watch the video?

The only other colors they could be are Porcelain or Blue and they're definitely not either of those.

Last edited:
N&MSchroeder :

Quote:
Thanks! IN the video they mention that they are "bearded", but all chicks look so similar yet so different, it is hard for me to tell.

Yes, someone posted that hatchery stock chicks don't always have this facial feathering. I looked around the different websites like you did and that was the closest match. I am so looking forward to watching them grow! We will have to post updates!​

I will definitely post pics if I get them! I really want Mille Fleur d'Uccles, but I have been thru HELL trying to find them!!

Can you post pics of the ones you were asking about or link me to that post?

i just want a definite answer so i can go get them!!!
hmm.png

Quote:
How do you know? DId you watch the video?

The only other colors they could be are Porcelain or Blue and they're definitely not either of those.

D'Uccles are available in more that just those three colors.They have mille,blue mille,porcelain,self blue,white,brown red,buff columbian and buff laced (or golden necked) There is also A Quail D'anver that looks alot like them.

Quote:
smile.png
Go get them!
big_smile.png

If they end up not being Mille Fleur coloration D'Uccles, by the time you realize it - you will love them anyway.
big_smile.png

Go on, get them
thumbsup.gif

My only issue is that I was sold "Mille Fleur d'Uccle" earlier this year and they're really not!!! So I don't want a bunch of chickens that aren't the breeds I wanted.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom