Are they all easter eggers?

Quote:
Here in this country(I'm from Chile) many chickens in farms mostly in the south,( were "araucanía"is located) lay blue/green eggs. I have my doubts that any of them are "pure"araucanas like the Standard of Perfection comands. Of course there are numerous lines some like the ""other countries" standars, whith muffs, beards, crested, frizzles, "tuzonas"(whith the feathers of the back of the neck, twisted), and of course "colloncas"and "quetros".So all of the local chickens are EEs.And they call them "chilenas"(Chilean).

Thank you kano . Its really nice to get some information from someone living where these chickens originated and still exist in so many various forms .

Quote:
I had an EE hatch out 10 babies last spring 7 of them survived , she was quite the little tramp cause I see at least 3 different Roos as daddy's for that brood and one of them is a red frizzle cochin and today I got my first green banty egg, I was so proud. They are all tucked in right now but tomorrow I will take pics of the 7 and mamma and daddy's for you.

Back
Top Bottom