Are you a Folder or a Scruncher????(updated with demo pic!)

Quote:
OK Mac, I don't understand what you are saying in your first paragraph.
I do understand and completely agree with your second. The bathroom is one
of the only places I can read without being bothered.

I still say I need to find new friends. You guys are really not normal. This is rather scary, as PC & Roo have already stated.

But... HOW DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW WHAT SCRUNCHING TP IS?! I mean, come on! Seriously! I've heard of people being sheltered as children, but I never knew it went THAT deep..
idunno.gif

It is bad enough we have a subject about this. Now I read that their is a demo pic. I am scared to look at any demos on this.

Neither..............
lol.png

I'm a roller..... roll off the roll around hand, pull hand out - and use.......... I guess its a modified FOLDER technique.

Ok I am going to post this here too.
This is the best. I worked in the health care area of the job force for close to 13 years and have had a lot of time to watch peoples habits. I am a scruncher. I can wipe 2 to 3 times with one wad depending on how you fold it over. In the work area I have noticed that the majority of men fold and the majority of women scrunch. There are a few who have gone the other way but the majoritys are what I stated. I think it is because scruning gets the job done for womenly areas and folding covers the mans hand so he doesnt get it dirty...lol Many men are also wrappers, they will wrap the paper around their hand for the first and dirtiest swipe and then take it off the hand to fold a second time around. The worst was since I helped most patients out by getting the TP I developed a nack of folding it for men and scrunching it for the women. Very rarely would the undo what I had done to change it to the other. It is all in the anatomy and how well you can get around obsticles. Jenn

Back
Top Bottom