Are you a Folder or a Scruncher????(updated with demo pic!)

Quote:
Fantastic Observation there. "obstacles" mmmm
I think the thing with scrunching and folding is that you can turn them over and use the other side.
Now after those Christmas leftovers there will be lots of opportunities for you all to study this very interesting topic!!!

You know we had an Advertisement on the telly here for loo paper and it starts off with "whether you are a folder or a scruncher," so I thought well if they can say this on TV i can ask this here!!!
I was a little worried at first i must admit, but now I know that im not alone with my toilet humour!!

Quote:
That's why, in my family, it's known as the library!
jumpy.gif

Ok, I'm a scruncher,....I think. I just roll the paper into a little 'ball', so yeah, I guess I'm a scruncher. I am always in a hurry, theres no time to fold it.

Hey PC, wanted to let you know my husband is completely on your side about the folding thing. He thinks "scrunchers" are......well essentialy (and in better words) "dirty morons."

To each his own, right?

Folder here!

I was watching Oprah some time ago with Dr Oz as a special guest on her show....one of the interesting question was:

Do you wipe from front to back, OR back to front OR pat it dry??????

Now, thats the question is so embarassing! This toliet paper forum is minor compare to that question!

However, that embarassing question is also interesting as well and health risks on either side of the forum.

Any interesting questions you saw on Oprah with Dr Oz??????

Back
Top Bottom