Are you a Pisces? Got a question for you about creativity....

CWEATIVE!!!! just before i got on here i was painting my mudroom with a white stripe(will be the OSU helmet stripe) and i am working on curtains. I love arts, crafts and sewing. OH I am born 02/25

Quote:
you are a pisces, but I would expect you to follow suit with aquarians more than a piscean

do you have your own unique style?
do you have problems finishing tasks because your brain is always in fast forward? (already think that might be true)
also.. a humanitarian sorta thing.. do you volunteer? donate? make community an important part of your life?

and btw... one quilt.. is an accomplishment that is impossible to those who aren't creative!
wink.png

Quote:
you are a pisces, but I would expect you to follow suit with aquarians more than a piscean

do you have your own unique style?
do you have problems finishing tasks because your brain is always in fast forward? (already think that might be true)
also.. a humanitarian sorta thing.. do you volunteer? donate? make community an important part of your life?

and btw... one quilt.. is an accomplishment that is impossible to those who aren't creative!
wink.png

With me being born on the cusp(Aquarious/Pisces) I do feel that I pick up traits from both signs. But after all said and done, I am a true pisces. Extremely sensitive,caring,over emotional. Just got left out in the creative dept. Yeah! I have to agree, the 1 quilt that I did, I still look at it and I am extremely proud that I made it.

I feel that i have my "own style". But, its also nothing out of the ordinary

I dont really do any of the volunteering or anything like that. I'm very quiet! and extremely shy. I dont do well in social situations.

Back
Top Bottom