Are YOU "ALLOWED" to shoot fox that is after your chickens??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Amen silent but deadly the way to go is with a bow. I myself am a self proclaimed hardcore bowhunter. Fox wont know what hit him and nobody hears a sound...

I did consult my local game and wildlife and they told me that they were not endangered. I have SSS several times. I have a large hole dug on the back of my property. It is the critter hole. Now I have an electric fence around my chicken yard. I had a possum tangle with the fence. It screamed and I went bang.

dunno where in co you are, Here in the springs, though, you can't discharge any gun in city limits. So if you do, you'll be in heap big trouble for that. I'd get the live trap get the game warden or whoever involved. They're pretty helpful.

We got a permit. Easy, didn't cost anything, and now we're not doing anything illegal if we have to shoot one. They ARE a fur-bearing animal with a season and hunting zones, so are under the direction of Game & Fish here. We just had to make a phone call.

In Kentucky, be it a fox or a hawk or whatever, if it is attacking or menacing livestock, then you can kill it.

However, discharging a firearm in city limits is a problem. Not sure if they conflict with each other.

Last edited:
Quote:
Second that.

Owner of .... gage shotgun, ..... mm rifle, ..... revolver, also a little smaller caliber revolver.

Lock and load ma friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom