Are you Pro-Gun because of predators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fowl_Odor002

Songster
8 Years
Jul 5, 2011
Mostly Here
Dealing with predators that feed on your flock, has that made you change the way you look at firearms?

I have a sudden urge to buy a .22 caliber rifle.

LOL
lol.png
I have already told my DH I want a .22 for Christmas!

No. I've always been pro-gun. My grandpappy taught me at an early age to respect the gun. He made me learn to load, shoot and clean a variety of firearms.

It's more than predators, it is for yourself too
wink.png
In fact if you look at statistics, the states with the least strict gun laws actually have the least violence and death/murder by firearms.

I have always been Pro-Gun and grew up in a family of hunters...never saw the need to have one of my own until I had coons kill my ducks and weasels killed 2 of my hens! Now my pellet gun just doesn't cut it! My DH is not a hunter so...I guess it's up to me!

No I've always been pro gun, but had 4 baby skunks in my back yard 3 wks ago, took the 12g shotgun and missed twice (what a douche!!!). Then the next evening they came out again and got my little boys pellet gun it's a high powered one and shoots about 700ft per/sec and killed all 4 with 4 shots. So you don't always need an actual gun but then again you can probably buy a .22 for about what I spent on the pellet gun.

Here is a link to a good online site with good prices.

www.cheaperthandirt.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom