Are you ready for winter? Not me, again....

.... I have lived in the tropics, and our seasons just went from hot and humid , to hot and rainy, and then back to just hot and humid. Being from Minnesota, I missed the snow, believe it or not.
Growing up in heat and humidity, I fell in love with the seasons and aridity of foothills. You couldn’t pay me enough to send me back to humidity and mildew and bugs ... good heavens, the bugs!

Btw, thanks for the thread. It reminded me to check my emergency road kit in my car for winter gear.

I didn't take it as being preachy. I do understand....I was very sick for longer than most people I've talked to. My husband had the vaccine.. but I'm as certain as I can be that he gave the virus to me. I did stay at home most of the time and wore a mask when I went out. I had actually been put on a list for the vaccine when it hit me. Now I would like to wait until my elbow is better healed. I'm also having headaches almost everyday and balance issues. And I have probably posted all this on the wrong thread. I'm gonna blame that on brain fog from covid.

Back
Top Bottom