Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by 1mommahen, Nov 14, 2008.

1. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Looky what I found at the dollar store today![​IMG]If it wasn't raining here in NJ, I'd be in the coop tryin' it out!

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    What dollar store was that? I didn't see it at Dollar Tree. I'm not sure if I will torture one of my chooks with that yet as they're going thru a molt now...but then again it might help to keep them toasty!

But I have a Pomeranian.....[​IMG]

Are you North or South Jersey 1mommahen? [​IMG]

3. 1mommahen

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Luna, I'm in Central Jersey, Hunterdon County. It was a Dollar Tree! Can't wait to try it out![​IMG]

4. greyfields

greyfields Overrun With Chickens

Mar 15, 2007
    Washington State
    I was thinking Arby's.

5. 1mommahen

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    OK greyfields, but no Arby's til ya dress a chick for xmas ok!

6. Squeaky

Squeaky I squeak, therefore I am

Jul 5, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find pantyhose this time of the night?

(ETA: Probably that's only an acceptable response to "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?")

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Our walmart has a whole aisle devoted to clothes for little froo-froo dogs. I look at them every week when we go grocery shopping and point out to my SO which outfit would be perfect for which hen.
    I'd buy em too, if he hadn't informed me that the day that I buy the first outfit he'll sign the commitment papers on me. [​IMG]

8. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    [​IMG]

LOL my wife wants to commit me now... and I dont have any chickens yet... [​IMG]

9. blasphemous !! How coudl you do that to a poor defensless chicken. SEND PICS !! [​IMG]

10. BFeathered

BFeathered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Pinky and the Brain would be delighted to do that to poor defenseless chickens! Of course, pantyhose might really be a bit much, all those pointy toes, you know. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by