Are your kids wearing jewelry purchased at WalMart?

You say tomato I say tomato....
wink.png

My DD doesn't have her ears pierced and doesn't really wear any jewelry (she's only 8) but she does have some cheap jewelry that her brother gave her last year for Christmas. I think I'll toss it, just to be on the safe side, 'cause I'm sure it was made in China.
roll.png

My daughter just tossed a ring that came from there. She wore it and it made her skin blister all up around where the metal was touching. Thats never happened to her before.

Interesting articles:

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/...-chemicals-kept-secret-under-obscure-law.aspx

Of some 84,000 chemicals being used commercially in the United States, some 20 percent -- or 17,000 -- are kept secret not only from the public, but from medical professionals, state regulators and even emergency responders, according to a report at the Washington Post.

And chemical makers may be abusing their privilege under the law. According to the EPA, in recent years 95 percent of manufacturers' reports of new chemicals have made some request for secrecy. Ten of the secret chemicals are used in children's products.

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/...nese-makers-using-more-dangerous-cadmium.aspx

Barred from using lead in children's jewelry because of its toxicity, some Chinese manufacturers have been substituting the more dangerous heavy metal cadmium in sparkling charm bracelets and shiny pendants being sold throughout the United States, an Associated Press investigation shows.

Last edited:
Okay...if all this is true...These earring's are coming out...NOW!!!

Earrings are the worst!

I only wear implant grade Titanium in my ears and other piercings. I became allergic to "surgical steel" because standard ASTM F-138 has 13-15% nickel -- that is supposed to be part of the composition of the metal, so even if you are buying quality, true surgical grade steel it might cause a reaction. (technical information taken from here as that is my preferred brand)​

Back
Top Bottom