Arizona Chickens

Party Pooper!!
lau.gif

Sherrie t. it looks like a roo to me....sorry. But i dont know much about icelandics. maybe Dar will be on soon to give his professional critque.

I have a new award!! Look under my name....
I was pretty active when I lived in Washington. But that was two(?) versions ago and those postings are gone. I'm not even sure if that date is right. I'm pretty sure I was in the old one before then

Thank you admin for the pretty ribbon!!!

Good old Cotton was sitting on 6 eggs and she has now 6 chicks! Boy nothing like good old mother nature to have things go right!
Well we only have one baby standard poodle left. She is 9 weeks old.

I have a new award!! Look under my name....
I was pretty active when I lived in Washington. But that was two(?) versions ago and those postings are gone. I'm not even sure if that date is right. I'm pretty sure I was in the old one before then

Thank you admin for the pretty ribbon!!!

Congratulations! That's the first 5 year badge I've seen. You were the 1656th member on BYC!

PuffyCheeks- My vote for naming your baby is Oliver.

Mama Hen Gretchen is setting on her eggs. She is very devoted. Haven't seen her get up yet. Hubby had a goose egg for breakfast. Said it was good.

Yay! Where did you get fertile eggs? (I might need to know for my next go-around with a broody.
hide.gif
) I think I need a goose. We made eggs for breakfast this am, 19 eggs(medium sized). Had a little left over.

Back
Top Bottom