Arizona Chickens

sooooooooooo, i am sending all my breedable hens to memphis this weekend(except the basque and silkies) and switching to ducks. i am placing an order TODAY to Holderreads waterfowl. If you want to jump on that order with me, send me a PM, i won't be checking this site until late(pm's come to my phone). i am already ordering harlequins, appleyards, magpies and hookbills. the only chickens in my yard will be basque and silkies. my mail comes at 4:30pm. you can send me a check for your duckies/geese and shipping and i will let you know the shipping date, will be by the middle of june. always straight run. holderreadfarm.com

sooooooooooo, i am sending all my breedable hens to memphis this weekend(except the basque and silkies) and switching to ducks. i am placing an order TODAY to Holderreads waterfowl. If you want to jump on that order with me, send me a PM, i won't be checking this site until late(pm's come to my phone). i am already ordering harlequins, appleyards, magpies and hookbills. the only chickens in my yard will be basque and silkies. my mail comes at 4:30pm. you can send me a check for your duckies/geese and shipping and i will let you know the shipping date, will be by the middle of june. always straight run. holderreadfarm.com
So...
will you still hatch some spitz eggs for me?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-fertile-...ultDomain_0&hash=item231d721017#ht_500wt_1198

Quote: It is amazing to me that one flock can do so much damage to another flock.
ep.gif

It is amazing to me that one flock can do so much damage to another flock. :eek:

I didn't realize it's an issue when you have two healthy flocks. It just crossed my mind because so many people can't have or don't want roosters. I have chickens on the brain right now. Should be getting mine this weekend. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom