Arizona Chickens

Uh-oh! If they're all cleaned out of chickens there when we go Monday I'll know who-done-it!!!!
big_smile.png
I did leave some for others. Hello everyone. My name is Mama Hen Chris and I have OCD (obsessive chicken disorder). Waiting on my new license plate to arrive. Someone already has MAMAHEN. I was bummed. My daughter said to have it say MOMAHEN. Had some fun thinking of what to put on them.

My peers at work thought CLUCK U was a good one! LOL

Ok we got it already Mikey!
lau.gif
Moral of the story: Watch out when shopping for peaches, peaches, peaches, peaches, peaches, peaches, peaches, peaches....

y'all get my drift......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ever put eggs on to boil and accidentally fall asleep? 3 hours later and eggs burnt and exploded all over the kitchen, I was awakened by a solicitors call. What a smoky mess... DW was NOT happy when she arrived home after being away for a week.....

frow.gif
Hey Y'all!!!

Just caught up with all the activity here. My 27 y/o daughter broke her foot and came home for Momma to take care of after surgery......her, my granddaughter and their black lab. She was missing the son-in-law and went home today, so I finally got some BYC time.

WELCOME to all the new members!!!!! YES, keep asking questions!! I did not say the questions were silly, just FUN!!! Love, love, love the questions that I actually have an answer for!!

Black Widow stuff: Orange oil....can't remember the name of the product. I oil their roosts and spritz corners with a little essential orange oil dilluted in a carrier oil. Heard it was helpful for the poultry ticks also. Was it Gallo that posted the information?? Anyway I learned it somewhere here on BYC. It smells good also.

Pastry Mom- How did your eggs candle??
fl.gif

Mikey- So sorry you lost one of your girls.
hugs.gif

Fuzzy- I am relieved to hear BlueBell is doing well....Something special about that Sweet Turkey!!!
woot.gif

Hmmm... I was just trying to calculate that last week.   Here was my list of currently active members from the greater Tucson area: pimachickens, constance, Tanichca, MagicChicken, SherrieT, DesertMarcy, aznewmom, AnotherKim, LMS, and a few others I'm sure that have slipped my mind.  If I didn't list your name, let me know.  I'm in the early stages of planning a Tucson BYC pot-luck dinner that will happen next month in conjunction with the arrival of a special BYCer that will be visiting from Apache Junction.  

:frow. I'm still here! My lease is FINIALLY up so I'm going to be staying with my daughter and her family as I search for my perfect (well, perfect for me) country abode. at last I'll be able to keep the chickies at my own place. Looking in the Picture Rocks area.

I'm also looking for Muscovies and milking goats. SO excited! Pot- luck sounds like fun!

Back
Top Bottom