Arizona Chickens

Also called the Chairman of the Committee, his receptionist was very pleasant. She said to check the agenda. They met this morning for a rule meeting & she did not know when they will meet again.. I think too, it is who you get a hold of and to ask the right question..
She was a doll & offered to help navigate their
web site to find out the dates it will be heard.. I do hope ya all can call.. Thanks in advance..
Common sense is not so common.. Some of these politicians have their own agenda & chickens are not one of them.. The advocates for food & animals are a better group to ask for help. Does anyone know anyone.. I am sure it is a silly question.. But it never hurts to ask.. CHICKEN POWER.. Heathy food!!

Last edited:
We just donated a dozen of our fertile eggs to a school for hatching.. The teacher said they have 6 ancona duck eggs in the incubator..
If she has any left & can not find a home I will post the ducks & chickens up here.. P.M. Us if interested.. :frow

This meeting was to decide if bill SB 1151 is constitutional and legal. Then it can go on to a vote if the they believe if it is OK WITH THE CONSTITUTION! Really? 2 offices told me is is not weather they are for or against it.

Just saw this on tv tonight

0.jpg

I am selling my Bass Hound 10.2, I have used it and loved it. But we are going to have to part. This is what it looks like new.

I have not used it sense I returned from San Diego, were I used it as a dingy. It is used as storage right now. As soon as I get it unpacked, I hope tomorrow, I will post better pictures.... And after I wash her. She has a weight limit of 450# but I had on one ovation had almost 550#. She didn't sink. It has been in storms and ruff seas and got me to safety. It probably needs to be rewired, has live well with pump

and all electric. The motor dose not go with it, it handles well on the Colorado with my 7hrs motor, designed to use trolling motor off the bow. I am asking $400.00. Or best offer for both boat, trailer, and a cover I bought for it.

Thanks. Next week I am going to get my physical for my CDL, pay the fine and get it back. I will have to find it. Do it all at one time.
I am wondering if I should get a health certificate? Poultry health is important if I am going to be going all over. I need one for Ernie, also because he is a service dog. Where will I find a poultry Vet, that will not charge $45.00 per chicken.
Dr. Anderson at Anderson Animal Clinic on Baseline just west of the loop 101 is very reasonable and he does all types of birds. Just be prepared to wait as he is very popular with the avian crowd both for his prices and expertise.

Back
Top Bottom