Arizona Chickens

Since so many of us are gardeners as well as keepers of chickens and other fowl I thought you would enjoy a look at some of our beautiful pollinators. Especially look for the humming bird tumbling after a bee and the bat hovering over a flower with it's baby.
that's a stunning video! Thank you for sharing.

Hey Arizonians! Our family is moving from Washington state to Glendale! Took our 11 chickens to auction tonight since it's impossible to move them (and I understand they're not allowed in Glendale). :( Anywho...does anyone know where to buy grass pastured chicken eggs around Glendale/Peoria/North Phoenix? I'm really going to miss my eggs (and birds, but we'll cross that bridge later).
We'll be glad to have you when you get here. When is the official move? If you can hold out til our Az summer is over, I would. Lol. The other 8 months are GREAT. I didn't know Glendale doesn't allow chickens?
The coturnix quail just turned two weeks old and look how they have grown! Day 1 Day 14 They hatched at around 10-12 grams and this one is 82 grams already and is about average for this batch.
Wow look at those things grow. How many do you keep?
Welcome! You've stumbled across a great group of folks!
X2

Oh and thanks for the kind wishes. The last 2 days are kind of a blur. I always overreact to meds so the Benadryl and anesthesia knocked me out.

Looks like I have diverticulitis, some sort of allergy in my esophagus and throat to a certain food he said, spots in different places and biopsy's on those as well.

For those of you East Siders that garden. There is a Seed Swap Sept. 11th from 4-7:30 pm at the Chandler Library at Rural and Ray. They said there was a huge turnout last time.

Enjoy

Since so many of us are gardeners as well as keepers of chickens and other fowl I thought you would enjoy a look at some of our beautiful pollinators.

Especially look for the humming bird tumbling after a bee and the bat hovering over a flower with it's baby.

0.jpg
Great video i really enjoyed watching it especially the humming birds and the bats. Speaking of bats i had one in my house lastnight, i was asleep and i heard my GSP whining and growling at something so i got up to look and there was a bat sitting on my table i was like ok thats a first lol so i graved one of my bird nets and caught it and put it back outside. It flew off and came back and landed on my security door so i just left it there and went to check about a hour later and it was gone.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom