Arizona Chickens

I love this mobile hen house..
Made with a little more air flow - I wonder if they would use it for summer??? You know under the always part of the shade??? I think I'll try a two nest project!
Well just did a candling of our chicken eggs and had two quitters, all the other eggs are doing fine. Now just got to wait till tuesday for lockdown.
Oh how eggciting.. Keep us posted & tae photos of those cuties when they hatch.. :weee Definitely more air flow, & under a huge tree with lots of shade.. I really like the idea for a large property that free range their flock..
Are there any moringa seeds in the box?
Yes there is & more on the way..

Last edited:
Hey Arizonians! Our family is moving from Washington state to Glendale! Took our 11 chickens to auction tonight since it's impossible to move them (and I understand they're not allowed in Glendale). :(

Anywho...does anyone know where to buy grass pastured chicken eggs around Glendale/Peoria/North Phoenix? I'm really going to miss my eggs (and birds, but we'll cross that bridge later).

Oh boy you would be surprised how well they travel.. Lady Doria left Arizona a few months ago with girls.. Hope she joins in to updates us on her journey.. :weee

You are allowed to have chickens in Glendale.. We have lots of friends that do.. Keep us updated on what you decide to get.. @desertmarcy has beautiful selection.. You will have farm fresh eggs before you know it...

We got an inch of rain yesterday afternoon. Chris (ctroyer) and wife came down and picked out two hens, loaded them up and missed getting dumped on by about 5 minutes.

Oh and thanks for the kind wishes. The last 2 days are kind of a blur. I always overreact to meds so the Benadryl and anesthesia knocked me out.

Looks like I have diverticulitis, some sort of allergy in my esophagus and throat to a certain food he said, spots in different places and biopsy's on those as well.

So good your doing ok.. I will put up the D.E. link again.. It will clen out your intestines... There is also another formula a naturopath doctor told a friend.. I will ask & post that as well...

Last edited:
Hey Arizonians! Our family is moving from Washington state to Glendale! Took our 11 chickens to auction tonight since it's impossible to move them (and I understand they're not allowed in Glendale). :(

Anywho...does anyone know where to buy grass pastured chicken eggs around Glendale/Peoria/North Phoenix? I'm really going to miss my eggs (and birds, but we'll cross that bridge later).

Oh boy you would be surprised how well they travel.. Lady Doria left Arizona a few months ago with girls.. Hope she joins in to updates us on her journey.. :weee

You are allowed to have chickens in Glendale.. We have lots of friends that do.. Keep us updated on what you decide to get.. @desertmarcy has beautiful selection.. You will have farm fresh eggs before you know it...

Hi! WHO SAID CHICKENS CAN't travel! I'm traveling all over with chickens. I believe Glendale dose alow chickens. No roosters.

I will be moving on in about a week for MN. Plain on the State Fair.

Been fishing, caught a really nice catfish, big enough for 2. A lot of small fish I thru back and this guy!

This is an article I found in the Salem new paper.

I realized about 25 years ago, research is usually founded by corporations with an agenda. Not only is it important to money behind but who, ware and when the study is conducted. What about France? Heigh fatty foods and lots of creamy butter... Then and healthy people. Few study's are conducted there.

Back
Top Bottom