Arizona Chickens

it's getting time to consider that.. have the issue in with the NN's as well as the main flock, main flock has a little more time. But for the NN's, I'll need to start considering soon.

Well, I do have some here now that are not related at all to Charley and that group that you got from me before.

:jumpy I went ahead and helped the egg hatch, got him out, let him dry off some and then returned him to the NN I'd given him too. So far so good, she's accepted him, I will double check this evening after everyone goes to bed.

1591063420785.png
1591063439420.png
1591063460351.png

:celebrate Just went and checked on the baby again, introduction went well, he was snuggled up with her other egg, so far underneath her that to find him I had to lift her up..lol.. my heart is happy. Three chicks so far out of the 31 I had everyone sitting on, I don't expect to get many more, the other girls keep breaking their eggs, I'll have to get a broody motel built.

I forgot who it was here that wanted to know when I would have another laced Naked Neck available. I have one that hatched out on May 12th, that is feathering in with the lacing, and I believe it to be a pullet.
Me, pick me. Do you have others to have as friends to go with her?

Me, pick me. Do you have others to have as friends to go with her?

Yes, I moved 4 out there right before the sun went down. The other 3 are white. The laced one is white with black lacing. None of the chick's ended up with the black leg's this time. 2 have green leg's, and 2 have the pinkish white leg's. When are you coming to get them?

Yes, I moved 4 out there right before the sun went down. The other 3 are white. The laced one is white with black lacing. None of the chick's ended up with the black leg's this time. 2 have green leg's, and 2 have the pinkish white leg's. When are you coming to get them?
Can I come Friday morning? I will message you.

Morning Everyone :) Went out and checked on everyone, babies are doing fine, got the misters working.. tempted to put one up on our porch, was nice sitting back there under theirs..lol.. dipped Black Feathers babies beak a couple of times, just to make sure it knows what the waterers for, she's (Black Feather) not moved from where she was last night, so I don't know that she's been teaching, I also put some food on the bottom of the tote and tapped on it, she ate a little and little one came over checking it out. Still have to clean out the one crate and decide who I am going to move over there next, now that Pearl is out, I'm thinking maybe Goldie as she keeps moving nests. Red is in her box clucking like she's talking to her eggs, but they are not due for hatch yet, believing her originals all got broke, so she ended up with some from the 21st set. Will have to check that when I go back out. Thankfully no signs of anyone else considering it.

Back
Top Bottom