Arizona Chickens

Good morning everyone, it’s quite nice waking up to some rain after such a dry year!

It was coming down pretty good sometime during the night because it woke me up. The ground is still wet now, and I'm seeing more dark cloud's in the distance, so more rain might be coming.

It was coming down pretty good sometime during the night because it woke me up. The ground is still wet now, and I'm seeing more dark cloud's in the distance, so more rain might be coming.
Radar still shows a few more hours for my area, yippee! The dogs aren't happy though and are refusing to go out. They'll have to stay in their crate until they do.. no pee puddles in my house!

As soon as the rain stops, I'm going to get my livingstone daisy and winter wildflower seeds out!! Woohoo!

Radar still shows a few more hours for my area, yippee! The dogs aren't happy though and are refusing to go out. They'll have to stay in their crate until they do.. no pee puddles in my house!

As soon as the rain stops, I'm going to get my livingstone daisy and winter wildflower seeds out!! Woohoo!
My dogs aren’t too fond of water either haha, especially since it’s cold out too. Hopefully they don’t bring in too much mud if they do go out :fl

My dogs aren’t too fond of water either haha, especially since it’s cold out too. Hopefully they don’t bring in too much mud if they do go out :fl

As long as the rain isn't still coming down, my dog Buster is ok with going out to inspect the puddles and remarking his territory. I always bring him back in the house if it does start to rain again though. He's happy now because I gave him the last bite of my cherry turnover.

As long as the rain isn't still coming down, my dog Buster is ok with going out to inspect the puddles and remarking his territory. I always bring him back in the house if it does start to rain again though. He's happy now because I gave him the last bite of my cherry turnover.
That reminds me of when we gave ours some turkey for thanksgiving and they were happy all week :love We try not to give them too much human food because they have some digestive problems

That reminds me of when we gave ours some turkey for thanksgiving and they were happy all week :love We try not to give them too much human food because they have some digestive problems

We only give very little of our people food to him after we eat. He's trained to lay down while we are eating, and he will drool like crazy until it's his turn. We make sure that nothing that he shouldn't have is in it though, and he doesn't get any chocolate. He love's salad, carrot's, and dill pickles though.

Back
Top Bottom