Arizona Chickens

The young flock getting up on higher ground during the rain, which was their 1st time experience. They were a bit more quiet today.
133FE80F-3F64-4F9D-9A26-B582D11B3311.jpeg
7873FCBE-29C4-4D7A-9268-0856A4F6AB3F.jpeg
1009A783-E9D0-4497-9C96-C0E5F05E8D1B.jpeg
The hummingbird is just hangout on our ocotillo after drinking the nectar from our aloes.

Yes ours love carrots as well! That’s a well trained dog, we still have to shoo ours from the table or they’ll jump up on the side of the chair begging for a bite. How old and what breed is your dog?

Buster's 9 right now, but will be 10 in Feb. We started training him like that when he was a pup. He's a Rottie/Lab mix.

up in spring valley we've had drizzles mostly and .2 inch of rain. at my place (unfortunately still for sale), in black canyon, .8 inch of rain. At least I got a break from having to water the trees there!

I joked with my next door neighbor today telling her that it rained because she remembered to water her husband's fruit tree yesterday. :gig

Check out one of our sweet silkies egg, bottom of course. So fun to make deviled eggs with these small ones. What’s your recipe for deviled egg’s? Some like sweet relish, while others like dill? Any preferences?View attachment 2444742
This may seem silly as a chicken owner but I’m not a big fan of eggs :lau The texture and taste does not sit well with my tastebuds! The only time I eat egg is in a breakfast burrito with ham or sausage mixed in or in an omelet :)

This may seem silly as a chicken owner but I’m not a big fan of eggs :lau The texture and taste does not sit well with my tastebuds! The only time I eat egg is in a breakfast burrito with ham or sausage mixed in or in an omelet :)
try adding cheese when you scramble them, they taste less "eggy" that way.

Back
Top Bottom