Arizona Chickens

Ahhh 😌.... donation truck load is at goodwill, and tomorrow i finish the garage.. just have to organize what stays. Every room and drawer and closet in the house has been cleared out!

I need to finish my cabinet painting project next, need to hurry before we get into the 100s.. and then FINALLY i can work on the sand trays for the coop. I plan on painting it w a semi gloss as well. I was considering extending it, but i will work on a chicken playground instead. So excited!!
This reminds me that our garage is a mess LOL. We’re currently redoing our flooring and have all the furniture in there until it’s done so we can organize again..I do miss not having to see neighbors while getting in my car in the mornings when I’m not exactly presentable ;)

I have used the one in the garage on guys working for us twice! Blood stopping stuff is needed in that one!
I always take a first aid kit when I travel internationally... I can't tell you how many times I have used them on other travelers! I have been asked if I am a nurse many times (I am not).. I just say.. no.. I am American 😂

I always take a first aid kit when I travel internationally... I can't tell you how many times I have used them on other travelers! I have been asked if I am a nurse many times (I am not).. I just say.. no.. I am American 😂
I took first aid in college. I have enough stuff in the cars for a multi-car crash!:idunno I hope others do the same if I am the victim in need!

Well they will definitely take a pic! Or livestream! I don't know about anything else 😬
That is true. Plenty of video of people dying but not of someone putting their phone down and applying direct pressure to bleeding wounds. Princess Di is a prime example of this. The "smart phone" has turned a generation into rocket scientists.

That is true. Plenty of video of people dying but not of someone putting their phone down and applying direct pressure to bleeding wounds. Princess Di is a prime example of this. The "smart phone" has turned a generation into rocket scientists.
Totally agree. Every teenager needs to take that class, and practice. I renew my CPR card still.

Back
Top Bottom