Arizona Chickens

I won't even dare to blame teenagers.. I am close enough to Sun City to watch the 55+ crowd texting and driving 😂 It is a virus! more deadly than the current virus!
Soooo truuuue! My phone is in my purse, could not use it if I tried. If I have an emergency, I will be pulled over and then I can get it easy!

Soooo truuuue! My phone is in my purse, could not use it if I tried. If I have an emergency, I will be pulled over and then I can get it easy!
Exactly... I am not adept enough to text and drive.. i attempted to look JUST ONCE and had enough of a heart attack to never do it again.. so how someone at age 80 does it... :idunno

I could use one of those technology-brained kids about now. I just went to an auction and brought home a new and still in the sealed box sound bar for the TV, but the thing did not come with instructions. :he It has two electrical plugs attached, and nothing to connect it to the TV. Bleah. Youtube, here I come.
Google is your friend. There will be an instruction sheet you can download.

I could use one of those technology-brained kids about now. I just went to an auction and brought home a new and still in the sealed box sound bar for the TV, but the thing did not come with instructions. :he It has two electrical plugs attached, and nothing to connect it to the TV. Bleah. Youtube, here I come.
Take pics of the connections and message me w the brand/model if you need help 🤓

Take pics of the connections and message me w the brand/model if you need help 🤓
LOL, thank you, but I finally found the manual on line, and the cable to connect it to the TV and the remote are missing. I'll call the company on Monday and see about getting them. When it comes to new technology I don't understand, I do the most sensible thing--panic.

Exactly... I am not adept enough to text and drive.. i attempted to look JUST ONCE and had enough of a heart attack to never do it again.. so how someone at age 80 does it... :idunno
This sign is right on spot. :thumbsup
honk text.PNG

Back
Top Bottom