Arizona Chickens

Well, my little one shouldn't be an only chick much longer. I found some chicks for sale that hatched the same day as my chick. Believe it or not, they're silver gray Dorkings. The people are in the Valley for a graduation today, but tomorrow afternoon I should be able to stop by and buy some. They're holding some for me.

So now the whole group of chicks will share the same birthday with somebody else on this board. I wonder who? :jumpy

Doing good here, and I'm having a hatch of chick's today that I'm keeping an eye on. One already hatched and I still have 7 more that are supposed to hatch today.

How are you doing over there?
Awesome!
Doing good! Just finally took the plunge and became a stay at home mom for the first time in about 10 years. More time with the kids and of course the chickens! Chickens are getting big, going on 10 weeks now. Looking like all 5 are pullets, and also picked up two more babies I have in the brooder.

Awesome!
Doing good! Just finally took the plunge and became a stay at home mom for the first time in about 10 years. More time with the kids and of course the chickens! Chickens are getting big, going on 10 weeks now. Looking like all 5 are pullets, and also picked up two more babies I have in the brooder.

I had just peeked into your other thread where you were asking the sex of your New Hampshire Red's.

Cuteness alert!

I got some chicks to keep my lone chick company today. Mine took one look at the new chicks and ran and hid. They are chubbier than mine is.

Here are a few pictures:

My little lone one before adding the new ones:
20210521_163142.jpg

The chicks:

20210521_163234.jpg
20210521_163240.jpg
20210521_163245.jpg

@Geckolady He ran and hid? With that white spot on the top of it's head, I'm thinking that it's a boy.

Nice little Dorking's there! You really must have fallen in love with those 2 that you got from me. :gig
They are sweet! I'm guessing boy too, based on the thick legs and the way it stands, but am still hoping for a girl.

Back
Top Bottom