Arizona Chickens

Did his son have a naked neck too?
Naked Neck with a bowtie (I think that's what you'd call it).
R.D. (Roger Dotte) aka Big Boy has Roger's coloring and calm crow and the Wyandotte's comb. I'm thinking of maybe breeding him to the NN Bresse hen I got from you since she's totally unrelated and has good size. This is the best pic I could find...
20211222_173138.jpg

Naked Neck with a bowtie (I think that's what you'd call it).
R.D. (Roger Dotte) aka Big Boy has Roger's coloring and calm crow and the Wyandotte's comb. I'm thinking of maybe breeding him to the NN Bresse hen I got from you since she's totally unrelated and has good size. This is the best pic I could find...View attachment 2950569
This is the first pic that I seen of RD since after you hatched him. Yes, you could bred her to him. The chick's should turn out to grow to a big size also.

Well, I went to the feed store today, and bought my feed, scratch, and oyster shell's. They sold the last bag of chick start yesterday, so I just ordered some off of Amazon that should be here on Friday before I do run out.
Also, I bought some organic starter/grower (to use as all flock) and it had only 18% protein, not 20%. I just started buying organic.

Also, I bought some organic starter/grower (to use as all flock) and it had only 18% protein, not 20%. I just started buying organic.
Yes, you have to check those tag label's to see how much is in them.

Oh, and the starter grower feed is the one that I did buy, because I have a rooster plus mixed ages. That's why I bought the crushed oyster shell's too.

Back
Top Bottom