Arizona Chickens

I know! Gas went back up to almost $5 again in Mesa. I usually just wait to get it in Mayer but the usually overpriced Shell station in Dewey/humboldt was cheaper at 3.99 today (and Prescot Airport even cheaper at 3.89) after I had already filled up. I'd check prices but my smart phone is dumb anymore since 5G.

How many male/female did you hatch this time?
You have a dumb phone? I have one but never turn it on unless I have to go on a trip. It's a 3G so they are trying to get me to upgrade because they are ending the 3G at the end of the year.

I hatched quite a few boy's this time. Do you need some more? :gigIf nothing else, they will make for a good chicken dinner.

You have a dumb phone? I have one but never turn it on unless I have to go on a trip. It's a 3G so they are trying to get me to upgrade because they are ending the 3G at the end of the year.

I hatched quite a few boy's this time. Do you need some more? :gigIf nothing else, they will make for a good chicken dinner.
5G doesn't work- I have to use my old 3G to even get a map along my route from Mesa to Prescott. Even in Mesa or Prescott I only get a data connection sporadically. 5G sucks.

Whee! 61 mph gust at the house. News says a confirmed Tornado hit Junipine Estates, 8-10 houses damaged. Watching a couple cells on radar right now trying to decide if I'm gonna chase them for lightning photos.

Be safe, gang.
There were some fierce winds mainly from the north yesterday afternoon. Broke the condensate line in half, rotated it and knocked it off the roof. No chicken damage though, even my tarps seem OK.

5G doesn't work- I have to use my old 3G to even get a map along my route from Mesa to Prescott. Even in Mesa or Prescott I only get a data connection sporadically. 5G sucks.
At the end of the year, the 3G's will no longer be working. I don't want to upgrade to the 5G, so I guess that I will have to do the 4G. I haven't turned on my 3G at all for a couple of year's now. I prefer to use my home phone landline, and if I don't catch it in time or I don't recognize the number o the caller ID, the message can go to the answering machine.

A couple trees self-pruned in the storm yesterday afternoon. Here's the big one. The branches on the ground are about 1/3 of the tree. IMG_20221004_065253599_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom