Arizona Chickens

Is your service thru T-Mobile now??? That is who we switched to in November. We were getting mutilated by ATT prices. My internet is also thru T-Mobile. VERY SATISFIED. :caf
Old internet provider was Comcast/INFINITY:gig(I Know its xfinity:lau)
They were mutilating me with their prices for very minimal service. My speed was 3Mbps
With T-Mobile it is SUPER FAST. I keep track of some of my best times checked.
View attachment 3405526
Yes, I didn't put this phone with Verizon, and just went with T-Mobile instead. Verizon didn't have any cheaper phone's unless they were refurbished one's and we decided that we didn't want to buy anyone else's returned junk. I took one of the 55+ plan's that they had available. I'm glad that you are happy with your's.

Is your service thru T-Mobile now??? That is who we switched to in November. We were getting mutilated by ATT prices. My internet is also thru T-Mobile. VERY SATISFIED. :caf
Old internet provider was Comcast/INFINITY:gig(I Know its xfinity:lau)
They were mutilating me with their prices for very minimal service. My speed was 3Mbps
With T-Mobile it is SUPER FAST. I keep track of some of my best times checked.
View attachment 3405526
I want to switch to TMobile internet so bad but it's not available where I am. ☹️. I'm stuck with Comcast here and we're at the end of the line so it's really awful. Hopefully someday though 🤞

I want to switch to TMobile internet so bad but it's not available where I am. ☹️. I'm stuck with Comcast here and we're at the end of the line so it's really awful. Hopefully someday though 🤞
I know what you mean. We have Century Link over here. They are still running on the old copper wire.

I want to switch to TMobile internet so bad but it's not available where I am. ☹️.
I know what you are saying. I checked with T-Mobile, and it was available. I am about 2 blocks distance from a Cell Tower. Eventually there will be more cell towers built. Xfinity is also offering the wireless internet in my area now. I think that will be the way in the future, (wireless)
Keep checking with T-Mobile every so often. :hugs

I'm just thankful when my 5G phone works with maps and just making a call. Not much 5G infrastructure where I need it. DH had to find some wierd code to get his phone to work (not using non-existant 5G) AT WORK IN Prescott otherwise no one could call him for work orders. I asked him why the maintenance department didn't have work radios... because everyone has a phone, he said. I'm still not sure why we are the ones footing the bill for work communication at a public college. He had to upgrade his phone recently also - not for free.

I know what you are saying. I checked with T-Mobile, and it was available. I am about 2 blocks distance from a Cell Tower. Eventually there will be more cell towers built. Xfinity is also offering the wireless internet in my area now. I think that will be the way in the future, (wireless)
Yes, that is the way that it's all going to go. Our Century Link repair guy said that is why the internet and home phone goes down a lot over here. That is why they are trying to sell off the rest of their copper wire and will not upgrade anything. Every time it rain's or a storm passes through, out it goes.

So far checking my email's on this phone is much faster then doing it on this desktop computer. Now I just need to figure out how to reply through it and get into this site too on it. My hubby bought me a protector and one of those sim card's to be able to take more picture's for Valentine's Day instead of flower's. :gigThat's ok though because those are more useful then flower's and they will last longer.

That's sad that wireless internet would be the way in the future, as it used to be something you'd use to install infrastructure in third world countries, with the understanding that the preferred way was physical lines whether buried or on poles.

That's sad that wireless internet would be the way in the future, as it used to be something you'd use to install infrastructure in third world countries, with the understanding that the preferred way was physical lines whether buried or on poles.
Haven't you ever seen poles in picture's over in places like India that are so covered in wire's that it's hard to see the people walking in the street's there or riding bicycles?

Finally got a good pic of Billy Bielefelder (from @BlueBaby) ...
IMG_20230211_094958515_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom