Arizona Chickens

Quote:
These girls are llamas (alpacas are smaller). But the BEST thing ever is: they actively go after dogs and coyotes. I'll put them in with my chickens and I'll never loose a chicken to a coyote
wee.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
lunch? that is quite an interesting timezone you are in there
wink.png
. I am already dreaming of dinner...

Its 3pm and im hungry.. ive been writing an essay since 11!

Thanks for all your well wishes. I'm doing fine. I have to wait 3 more months until they can do another pap. Then we will know for sure if they got it all. Luckily its very treatable. Patti, my prayers are full of love & peace for you and your family.

Pati - I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

Gail - My prayers are with you as well. I hope they got it all and you recover completely.

CA - Very cool additions. I miss having my gelding around. He really liked the chickens and hung out by their coop. No coyotes coming around then.

chill - I am completely jealous.

aloha - Those guys are looking so neat. I would love to get involved in the project, but have too many pending right now. As I get caught up building pens, coops and hatching what I an commited to, I may set something up to buy some of your littles.

Quote:
Wow, we almost got a rumor started
big_smile.png
. To those of you that never heard about anything but chickens (not you, NoSkiveez
hide.gif
): there are creatures out there that don't lay eggs. Llamas belong to that category.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom