Arizona Chickens

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by paynemom, Jan 30, 2008.

1. ca

ca Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    Wickenburg
    Quote:These girls are llamas (alpacas are smaller). But the BEST thing ever is: they actively go after dogs and coyotes. I'll put them in with my chickens and I'll never loose a chicken to a coyote [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    What would a llama egg taste like? Speaking of eggs, im going to go make myself some over-easy eggs for lunch...

3. ca

Oct 7, 2010
    Wickenburg
    Quote:lunch? that is quite an interesting timezone you are in there [​IMG]. I am already dreaming of dinner...

4. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Quote:lunch? that is quite an interesting timezone you are in there [​IMG]. I am already dreaming of dinner...

Its 3pm and im hungry.. ive been writing an essay since 11!

5. ChrystalGail

ChrystalGail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Casa Grande, AZ
    Thanks for all your well wishes. I'm doing fine. I have to wait 3 more months until they can do another pap. Then we will know for sure if they got it all. Luckily its very treatable. Patti, my prayers are full of love & peace for you and your family.

6. 5pinkarrows

5pinkarrows Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Rio Rico, AZ
    Quote:Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm totally jealous right now. [​IMG]

7. GoneHomeGrown2

GoneHomeGrown2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Pati - I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

Gail - My prayers are with you as well. I hope they got it all and you recover completely.

CA - Very cool additions. I miss having my gelding around. He really liked the chickens and hung out by their coop. No coyotes coming around then.

chill - I am completely jealous.

aloha - Those guys are looking so neat. I would love to get involved in the project, but have too many pending right now. As I get caught up building pens, coops and hatching what I an commited to, I may set something up to buy some of your littles.

8. NoSkiveez

NoSkiveez NoSkiveez Poultry

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    Llamas lay eggs?

9. NoSkiveez

NoSkiveez NoSkiveez Poultry

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    Pati - You and your family remain in my prayers.

10. ca

Oct 7, 2010
    Wickenburg
    Quote:Wow, we almost got a rumor started [​IMG]. To those of you that never heard about anything but chickens (not you, NoSkiveez [​IMG]): there are creatures out there that don't lay eggs. Llamas belong to that category. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by