Arizona Chickens

Hey peoples! Cleaned out the coop and run again this morning. It's about a once a month deal. It never smells bad unless wet. Of course, as soon as I clean out the coop, all the girls have to go inside to inspect. I've been riding my mountain bike to work a couple days a week. It's all good, but a mountain bike is really not designed for street riding. The gearing and rolling resistance are all wrong. To the wifes chagrin, I bought a road bike. I scored a 2013 model 25% off because they are trying to clear them out. It's a good match to my black GT mountain bike.
Love GT.. Not that I am one upping you or anything, just that I so love mine.. I have had it for 25+ years.. Hard tails rock.. :old

MikeyD, that was so cool. Would make a really neat chandelier.

Those shoes are freaky deaky. Puts a new meaning on the phrase crazy chicken lady.

I think 3 gals are laying now. Whoever started today laid a little pinkish brown egg in the run. It was broken when I found it.

Meaties are 2 weeks old. Getting big and ugly!

I really have been wanting to get some meat birds but we have to get the bigger coop and run set up before I can do that. I just need to light a fire under someones but here to get it going. AHH

Back
Top Bottom