Arizona Chickens

New chicks cool! Do you only raise chickens or do you have other animals? I have ducks, a tortoise and a dog :)

Howdy my fellow Arizonians lol, how yall doin.
celebrate.gif
doing good and trying to stay dry.
welcome-byc.gif

Yes the guy has fully recovered now I can't tell who is who because I have 4 of them, but they all happy and sound.
Strange, just yesterday morning I had a young buff orpington cockerel just sitting in the corner instead of coming out with the others to eat when I went in to feed. Couldn't see anything especially wrong with him, tho he felt a bit extra warm. I stood him up and he teetered a few steps and sat down. Same thing in the evening. This morning still acted a bit off, but moving around a bit more. This afternoon can't pick him out from the crowd. Maybe the heat and humidity, I dont know.

Strange, just yesterday morning I had a young buff orpington cockerel just sitting in the corner instead of coming out with the others to eat when I went in to feed. Couldn't see anything especially wrong with him, tho he felt a bit extra warm. I stood him up and he teetered a few steps and sat down. Same thing in the evening. This morning still acted a bit off, but moving around a bit more. This afternoon can't pick him out from the crowd. Maybe the heat and humidity, I dont know.

mmm, mine was almost dead and in between dead and fully recovered, just like you described. I am guessing the heat and others piled on him, though not sure.

Back
Top Bottom