Arizona Chickens

Well that dud not work. Byc must be having technical difficulties. .
Twinklin
Moms3cuties
Rhapsody1
How's the chicken's today? ?

My girl is great...no gurggling, she is eating, and irritated she is not with her friends. Lol I teache middle school and they remind me of middle school kids. " I feel better mom, can I go hang with my friends"

Lol. When can she go back?

Well that dud not work. Byc must be having technical difficulties. .
Twinklin
Moms3cuties
Rhapsody1
How's the chicken's today? ?

My girl is great...no gurggling, she is eating, and irritated she is not with her friends. Lol I teache middle school and they remind me of middle school kids. " I feel better mom, can I go hang with my friends"

Lol. When can she go back?

Do you have her on antibiotics? As soon as she's done with that then you can put her back in with everybody else. If you don't have her on any medicine I put her back in with everybody else.

Hi every one I had 15 chicken, just pass summer deal with the heat, 2 of them dead when heat up to 114. Now I need to learn how to deal in this winter, I am at mesa I60 and country club. Please give me some advise what to do a head when the cool come in. current I have 13 chicken, it too many for me every day i got about 10 egg, I like to sale some of them to some one who like to have chicken egg. 4 of them 10 month old, the rest 8 months old. I don't want to kill or eat what i have been taking care when they was baby chick. the chicken make to much noise when they see me that is silver wyandotte, I will sale them first
How many chicken's are you getting rid of?? how much are you asking for your egg's? There are some farmers markets that will take your egg's & sell them for you.. I have never done it.. Go to a local one and ask someone there how to do get involved with selling threw them. Or I bet your neighbors would love to buy some from you..

Guess what!! Yes, finally one of the Clones laid an egg the other day. Both green eggs are from the bielefelder mixes. Beautiful green colored egg. I'm so excited. The one on the right is a oopps egg from the other bielefelder. .still pretty color.

Hi every one I had 15 chicken, just pass summer deal with the heat, 2 of them dead when heat up to 114. Now I need to learn how to deal in this winter, I am at mesa I60 and country club. Please give me some advise what to do a head when the cool come in. current I have 13 chicken, it too many for me every day i got about 10 egg, I like to sale some of them to some one who like to have chicken egg. 4 of them 10 month old, the rest 8 months old. I don't want to kill or eat what i have been taking care when they was baby chick. the chicken make to much noise when they see me that is silver wyandotte, I will sale them first
How many of them are you looking to get rid of and how much do you want for them? I am looking for some more layers to start another pen up with. It would be nice to add a little more color to the yard.

How many chicken's are you getting rid of?? how much are you asking for your egg's? There are some farmers markets that will take your egg's & sell them for you.. I have never done it.. Go to a local one and ask someone there how to do get involved with selling threw them. Or I bet your neighbors would love to buy some from you..
All egg has been sole to Co worker $4 per 12
I don't know how much per chicken need to be sale, what is the reasonable price per chicken.
I feed them with phoenixorganicfeed, they eat too much at least 80$ per month.

How many of them are you looking to get rid of and how much do you want for them? I am looking for some more layers to start another pen up with. It would be nice to add a little more color to the yard.
first I will sale all 3 silver Wyandotte chicken.
I never sale chicken before I don't know how much it will be.
how much you like to pay for?

Back
Top Bottom