Arizona Chickens

Hello and Welcome, Bobby. Pretty new myself lol. Currently have 2 flocks, not huge, but one rooster and 10 girls apiece, in different enclosures.
I agree fully, Im a first timer for raising chickens myself. Family did when I was young, but. BYC is awesome, have met alot of very cool people, and they are all helpful. Hope you find what you need here.

My Valentine's Day hatch officially ended at 4:32 this morning when I discovered that the NN in the last (7th) egg died after unzipping halfway.

That left me with three beautiful little NNs and three beautiful little Silver Grey Dorking pullets.

NN - Yellow - Day 1.jpg NN - Blue - Day 1.jpg NN - Orange - Day 1.jpg SGD - Green - Day 1.jpg SGD - Pink - Day 1.jpg SGD - Yellow - Day 1.jpg

My Valentine's Day hatch officially ended at 4:32 this morning when I discovered that the NN in the last (7th) egg died after unzipping halfway.

That left me with three beautiful little NNs and three beautiful little Silver Grey Dorking pullets.

View attachment 1266771 View attachment 1266773 View attachment 1266775 View attachment 1266777 View attachment 1266779 View attachment 1266780
They are so sweet :love congrats on a (mostly) successful hatch! Those little NNs look so fun with the wild poof of down on top of their heads.

@cactusrota I like your new profile pic, really cute :rolleyes:
We had a thick fog hang out all day yesterday, and my husband went down into town today and said it's still really foggy there. It finally stopped raining last night. The hay in the run is soaked through, so I'm hoping it will dry out soon or else I will probably have to replace it. I'm so happy we got this rain, the desert needed it!

@cactusrota I like your new profile pic, really cute :rolleyes:
We had a thick fog hang out all day yesterday, and my husband went down into town today and said it's still really foggy there. It finally stopped raining last night. The hay in the run is soaked through, so I'm hoping it will dry out soon or else I will probably have to replace it. I'm so happy we got this rain, the desert needed it!

Doesn't wet hay get moldy?

Back
Top Bottom