Arizona Chickens

Well, I want to wait on doing another hatch until the Crested Cream Legbars are old enough to start laying good and breeding so that I can snatch their pretty blue eggs! And beside's after these other eggs hatch, there will hopefully be a lot of grow-outs. I will be picking what one's that I want to keep for my future breeding. I still have 6 of the chicks that are the NN-Australorp mix available that are out there in the outside chick pen if anyone might be interested in those.

How are the cream legbars? I'm thinking about getting some eventually.

How are the cream legbars? I'm thinking about getting some eventually.

Well, the one's that I have aren't full grown yet, but they seem to be ok. They won't be as big as my Australorps are, but at least with the Crested Cream Legbars being an auto-sexing breed you will be able to tell who the boys or girls are at hatch. That is a good thing, because you won't have to grow them out to know if you got a roo in there or not. The girl's are cute with the crests on the head when they grow.

We finished off our 5 allowed chicks with a blue Ameraucana, so we are all done for chicks for awhile :hitI already want a ton more :love:lau the Australorps already look bigger today than they did yesterday!
F797A30F-4659-43FE-8643-6D68682747DB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom