Arizona Chickens

No, 2 is enough. Having 3 dogs is like having 3 kids...you need a bigger car, a bigger bed, etc. We have a king bed and only get a small portion of it for us as it is.

Actually I sort of made a joke with that one. There was a band before that was called 3 Dog Night, but now I might have sort of given away my age. :gig

Actually I sort of made a joke with that one. There was a band before that was called 3 Dog Night, but now I might have sort of given away my age. :gig

They're a regular on the cd player here :pWhen it was really getting chilly at night I was thinking 3 dogs was kind of nice for that last year.

You are not giving away anything:caf,,, My ofsprings who already have ofsprings of their own listen and enjoy the GREAT CLASSIC MUSIC GROUPS.
I admittedly grew up with those dogzzzzzz. There are actually 7 of them.
Here is one of the many FAVS by them.

You are not giving away anything:caf,,, My ofsprings who already have ofsprings of their own listen and enjoy the GREAT CLASSIC MUSIC GROUPS.
I admittedly grew up with those dogzzzzzz. There are actually 7 of them.
Here is one of the many FAVS by them.

You raised em right Cavey :highfive:

I will never forget the look of shock on my friends faces when my daughter rolled up to the park with the car windows down singing "I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma...!" along with the radio and her kids know the words just as well as she does.:love

unfortunately there are no chicks listed. the reason why I reached out to the group is i know most live in or near phoenix, and I have to go up there on Saturday. Like I said, it was a long shot but only took a moment to ask :) I'll end up making a cage to put it in with the month olds tomorrow so at least it can be near other chicks and see how things are done
Sounds like your next option is to google feed stores on route to where you're going and call ahead... Good luck with that!

Back
Top Bottom